[Digikam-devel] imageeditor: function address instead of variable name evaluated

Michael G. Hansen mike at mghansen.de
Thu Jul 28 20:23:44 BST 2011

Hi,

when compiling digikam master today I noticed this warning:

/c/temp/kde/trunk-src/digikam-sc/core/utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.cpp:
In member function 'bool Digikam::EditorWindow::startingSaveAs(const
KUrl&)':
/c/temp/kde/trunk-src/digikam-sc/core/utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.cpp:2442:
warning: the address of '__pid_t fork()' will always evaluate as 'true'

Looking at that function, I see that there is no variable named 'fork'
defined, hence the compiler warning that the address of 'fork()' will be
used instead. Could somebody with knowledge about this function please
have a look at it?

Thanks,

Michael