[Digikam-devel] Re: Release notes screenshots

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:53:33 BST 2011

somebody can take some fresh screenshots for martin. i don't have an
internet connection here (i use my n900)

martin, if nobody send you screenshot, you can take some item from
digikam flickr repository. look in digikam.org web site for the link.
but items can be old and taken with 2.0.0 rc...

gilles caulier