[Digikam-devel] suggestion for git migration date: Fr 28th

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Jan 23 21:38:32 GMT 2011

Hi,

I would suggest this timeline for git migration for digikam, kipi-plugins,
libkface, libkmap:

Tuesday - Final checks on repositories created on Monday
Thursday evening - no more SVN commits
Friday morning - starting final repository creation
Friday evening or Saturday morning - push repositories

I will talk the the kdegraphics group for the kdegraphics/libs timeline, I
hope to do that at the same time or soon thereafter.

Then we still need to setup a "super-repo" with a small script or something.

Any comments welcome
Marcel