[Digikam-devel] Re: reduced size raw import

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 18:43:55 GMT 2011

Right. processing half size raw do not take a care about all
demosaiced options, which is weird to take the right settings.

The advantage to process full image in raw import is that when you
press Import the image is imediatly loaded in editor.

I recommend to compile libkdcraw with OpenMP (libgomp) and to remove
all debug info (typically using KDE FINAL)

RAW demosaicing time will be reduced drastically

Gilles Caulier