[Digikam-devel] DigiKam 1.70 having problem with KDE4

Joseph Cheung joseph.tiao.cheung at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 02:14:34 GMT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am have the following problem when I start DigiKam 1.70:

 "The schema updating process from version 4 to 5 failed, caused by an error
that we did not expect. You can try to discard your old database and start
with an empty one. (In this case, please move the database files "digikam3.db"
and "digikam4.db" from the directory "/home/joseph/Pictures"). More probably
you will want to report this error to the digikam-devel at kde.org mailing list.
As well, please have a look at what digiKam prints on the console. "

Can anyone please help me to resolve this?

Thanks

Joseph Cheung