[Digikam-devel] Re: how to use git as subversion

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:33:31 GMT 2011

Ah. I found something :

[gilles at localhost digikam-sc]$ pwd
/mnt/data/Devel/GIT/digikam-sc
[gilles at localhost digikam-sc]$ ls
bootstrap*      CMakeFiles/          CMakeLists.txt
cmake_uninstall.cmake  download-repos*      extra/  lib/      NEWS
CMakeCache.txt  cmake_install.cmake  CMakeTmp/       core/
     EnabledFeatures.txt  gits*   Makefile  README
[gilles at localhost digikam-sc]$ git pull
Already up-to-date.
[gilles at localhost digikam-sc]$ cd core
[gilles at localhost core]$ git pull

Look like if i try git pull from root dir, it work, and if i try it
from core sub-dir, it doesn't work.

The message from git is really annoying

Gilles