[Digikam-devel] Re: how to use git as subversion

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:28:58 GMT 2011

But i do it !

[gilles at localhost core]$ git push
Warning: Permanently added 'git.kde.org,195.135.221.71' (RSA) to the
list of known hosts.
Everything up-to-date
[gilles at localhost core]$ git status
# On branch 2.0
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/development/2.0' by 1 commit.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

... and nothing change in remote repository...

Gilles