[Digikam-devel] Tags view still empty

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Sep 4 11:29:54 BST 2010

> Okay, it is at /usr/local instead of /usr.
> Shouldn't the start script from
> http://www.digikam.org/drupal/download/SvnAlongStable
> take care of this?

Yes, probably. We use a standard KDE macro to install this file, and the
KStandardDirs to locate it. So yes, things like this should be taken care for
by such scripts.

> Working now! (Created a symbolic link -- is this a good idea?) Thank you!

I always fully install digikam to avoid such problem completely, so I dont
have experience with other installations schemes.
I remember $KDEDIRS and other environment variables from long ago, but then
decided not to fight with this any longer ;-)

Marcel