[Digikam-devel] Re: Current svn of libkface does not compile for me

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Thu Oct 28 17:57:48 BST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010, 14:57:02 schrieb Marcel Wiesweg:
> > Marcel, the svn contains only kface.h, not face.h. What should be the
> > proper name? :)
>
> Aaaah...
> no, I did not forget to commit, but the commit stopped because there was a
> conflict.
> It's no all committed and compiles fine.

It does indeed compile fine now, however I get the following on installing,
even after rebuilding from scratch:

CMake Error at /home/kde-
branch/kde/build/digikam2/libs/dimg/cmake_install.cmake:36 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/home/kde-branch/kde/src/digikam2/libs/dimg/dimagehistory.h".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /home/kde-branch/kde/build/digikam2/libs/cmake_install.cmake:38 (INCLUDE)
  cmake_install.cmake:42 (INCLUDE)