[Digikam-devel] Re: Current svn of libkface does not compile for me

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Thu Oct 28 10:18:01 BST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010, 11:11:46 schrieb Alex Jironkin:
> Yeah I updated the recognition part and changed the return type of update
> not realising the way it was used in libkface. I have just updated (rev
> 259) to return std::vector<int>

The compile error in libkface changed but it still fails with:

CMakeFiles/kface.dir/database.o: In function `KFaceIface::Database::count(int)
const':
/home/kde-branch/kde/src/libkface/libkface/database.cpp:343: undefined
reference to `libface::LibFace::count(int) const'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Sven