[Digikam-devel] Re: Status of face detection

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:43:41 BST 2010

Ah. i thinking to do it also. well i said yes, to reduce puzzle complexity.

But we must always give a way to packager to use an external version.
No need special cmake flag for that. If an external package is
detected, we use it, else, internal version is used instead.

Look in digiKam cmake code for details.

Gilles