[Digikam-devel] Re: Status of face detection

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:36:38 BST 2010

The non-destructive editing still has some goofs which causes crashes in
Image Editor, but these are mostly just undo-redo related. I plan to solve
this by the end of the week. Hopefully. Also, I need to do the pairing of
RAW+JPEG as two versions of one file. But that's not a beta-blocker. Also I
plan to redesign the versions marking in icon view - remove the ugly icon
and use a "pile", like you can see on facebook albums (basically a three
rectangles lying under the image thumbnail, each one moved slightly to the
top-left). For the "hide/show all versions" feature we need a method in the
database API --> Marcel, please let me know, when you implement this.
Otherwise the beta is fine with me.

Marty