[Digikam-devel] Re: branches/extragear/graphics/digikam/cmake/modules

Johannes Wienke languitar at semipol.de
Mon Nov 29 15:12:13 GMT 2010

CMake has a special mechanism for finding dependencies, when both
libraries are built by cmake. This is done by providing
LIBNAME-config.cmake files. Instead of using a find macro (possibly
duplicaed to all interested clients of libface) we should rather install
such a config file with libface. man cmake provides a lot of
documentation for this under find_package.

Cheers,
Johannes