[Digikam-devel] digiKam 1.6.1 bugfix release?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Nov 27 17:25:32 GMT 2010

I think we should have a bugfix release of digiKam, because the renaming bug
is really annoying. We could also (finally! :-)) use the third number in our
version string, we never used it before :-)

I think it doesn't make sense to wait that long for the 1.7.0 release, since
nothing has changed in SVN for now except this bugfix.

For me (as a user) I'd welcome a bugfix release, since a crash in digiKam's
core functionality is rather annoying.

What do you think?

Andi