[Digikam-devel] Re: Status of face detection

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:02:05 GMT 2010

Also sending one usability issue, when too many faces were detected on one
photo :) See http://www.flickr.com/photos/mck182/5204871587/

And with what I posted previously and with more testing, I'd like to take
back the issue when assigning a tag to a photo in Unknown takes the photo
out, but assigns the same tag to the picture next to it. That's the same
issue as having two or more people on one photo, then all the tags are under
everyone on that photo. So we should display only the tag name of the person
who actually is on the face thumbnail (an in case of unknown, display no
tags, currently there are tags of other people on the same photo).

Marty