[Digikam-devel] Re: Cleaning up the main toolbar

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Nov 17 15:10:51 GMT 2010

For me the QUIT action is the most useless action in any application. Who on
earth uses it anyway (besides the shortcut)? I never clicked out File->Quit in
my life :-)
And almost all computer newbies click on the X in the right corner as well.
Unfortunately it seems to be a styleguide that must be fullfilled. But where
to put this action, "Album" is definitely wrong!

Andi Clemens
www.digikam.org