[Digikam-devel] Re: Cleaning up the main toolbar

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Nov 17 14:52:13 GMT 2010

I still think that the QUIT action is totally misplaced in the "Album" menu...
This is what confuses me every time I take a look at the menues (I don't use
the Album and Tag menu, I always use the context menu, so Marcel's suggestion
about removing them is a good one, at least for my day-to-day digiKam usage).

Andi Clemens
www.digikam.org