[Digikam-devel] Re: Status of face detection

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Nov 15 10:03:13 GMT 2010

> Hi.
>
> Back to the problem after a while.

Sorry, I'm getting diverted in several directions atm

> Digikam::BatchFaceDetector::continueAlbumListing: false false
> [4868] Debug:digikam(4868)/digikam (core)
> Digikam::BatchFaceDetector::continueAlbumListing: Album "Test2"
> [4868] Debug:digikam(4868) KUrl::path:  "/"
> [4868] Debug:digikam(4868) KUrl::path:  "/Test2/"
> [4876] Debug:kio_digikamalbums(4876) KUrl::path:  "/Test2/"
> Digikam::BatchFaceDetector::continueAlbumListing: false true

continueAlbumListing is called when either the pipeline of the listing
finished. "false true" tells us that the listing is no longer running (its
finish signal called continueAlbumListing) but the pipeline is not finished.

I still can't reproduce that, tried with a directory containing only one
picture this time.

In current SVN, you'll find some more debug statement to check if this one
image survives the filter and reaches the preview loader.

Thanks
Marcel