[Digikam-devel] Re: moving libkmap and libkface to kdegraphics/libs

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:01:16 GMT 2010

I don't move code yet, due to a review and right from kde release /
kde graphics teams.

I forwarded a mail to this list from kde review mailing list about the
libraries move.

This cannot be done for KDE 4.6 as well, i think.

We must found another solution for digiKam 2.0.0.

I wait other response from kdegraphics maintainers

Gilles Caulier