[Digikam-devel] Re: Face detection

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Fri Nov 5 08:36:03 GMT 2010

Am Donnerstag, 4. November 2010, 19:34:33 schrieb Marcel Wiesweg:
> > > whereby the latter might be due to the bug that it hangs on one
> > > of the last images when scanning and thus never actually finishes.
> >
> > I'll commit some debugging statement to SVN to finally fix this annoying
> > bug (which I cannot reproduce...)
>
> Debug statements contain "Check for finish: "

Should I see this when I run digikam from the konsole? In that case the last
output before it does not continue/finish the face detection is just the
normal output it shows for every picture it processes:

Error: Upper boundary of data for directory Panasonic, entry 0x0021 is out of
bounds: Offset = 0x000005e0, size = 8200, exceeds buffer size by 30 Bytes;
adjusting the size
Error: Offset of directory Panasonic, entry 0x0025 is out of bounds: Offset =
0x000025e8; truncating the entry
Error: Offset of directory Panasonic, entry 0x0033 is out of bounds: Offset =
0x000025f8; truncating the entry
Error: Offset of directory Panasonic, entry 0x004d is out of bounds: Offset =
0x0000260c; truncating the entry
Error: Offset of directory Panasonic, entry 0x004e is out of bounds: Offset =
0x0000261c; truncating the entry
Error: Offset of directory Panasonic, entry 0x8010 is out of bounds: Offset =
0x00002646; truncating the entry

Sven