[Digikam-devel] Re: macosx - macport - crash when i lauch icon view context menu

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:40:47 GMT 2010

2010/11/3 Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:11, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Not sure. Look valgrind trace :
>>
>>  [...]
>>
>> It's in CImg with blur tool instance initialized into BQM as tool... I
>> think...
>>

> Yes, the valgrind trace indeed indicate it's a blur tool crash, seems like
> something with the computation thread as the last output before the crash
> is BlurFilter::Process Computation...so possibly inside the thread somewhere
> with CImg?

perhaps, but i cannot reproduce the trace under windows and linux...
It's strange. I look on the code, and nothing special appear. Code is
perfect...

I suspect a memory corruption due to another part. there is a lensfun
memory leak (not corruption) reproduce on Mac, linux, and windows. I
reported this problem to lensfun project. wait and see...

Gilles