[Digikam-devel] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint 2010 : Booking hotel at Aix en provence

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:07:33 BST 2010

Hi all,

It's time now to book hotel in Aix provence for the event.

I found one, not too far of the place where we will meet, and just
above the city center. You will be at 10 mns, to walk.

The Hotel is fully available for the event. It's not too expensive.
The name is "Hotel Paul". For more information take a look there :

http://aix-en-provence.com/hotelpaul

I recieve a response from peoples about the event invitation. The
confirmed guy are :

Marcel Wiesweg
Michael G. Hansen
Aditya Bhatt
Gabriel Voicu
Martin Klapetek
Kunal Ghosh

People who will not avaialble for the event are :

Johannes Wienke
Aurélien Gateau
Jens Müller
Colin Guthrie
Nicolas Ecureuil
Angelo Naselli

I'm waiting a response from :

Alex Jironkin
Andi Clemens
Kåre Särs
Luka Renko
Pieter Edelman
Patrick Spendrin
Holger Förster
Andrea Diamantini
Torsten Rahn
Mathias Welwarsky
Valerio Fuoglio
Orgad Shaneh
Andreas Huggel
Markus Leuthold
Julien Pontabry
Julien Narboux
Vardhman Jain
Arnd Baecker
Aleix Pol
Alex Fiestas

I must to book rooms this week. I need a response from pending
peoples. Please let's me hear  _quickly_ if you plan to come to the
event.

Thanks in advance