[Digikam-devel] KDE Coding Sprint Event 2010... Let's go

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:05:07 BST 2010

Hi all,

Few time ago, i sent you a mail about he plan to organize next coding
sprint event in France, where i live : Aix en provence.

The goal of the event is to work around digiKam and kipi-plugins
project, and follow GSoC students.

I'm happy to said that I found the place to organize the event near
the city center, at "Maison des associations Tavan".

3 days have been reserved :

- Friday 27 August 2010 from 8:00AM to 18:00PM
- Saturday 28 August 2010 8:00AM to 18:00PM
- Sunday 29 August 2010 8:00AM to 18:00PM

Now, i need to know who can contribute to this event. Please give me a
response by mail.

Accordingly with the contributors list, i will book hotel near the
city center. Please don't take a while to give me a response, because
Aix en Provence is a nice tourism place especially in summer time.

I will open a wiki page for the event, to resume all information and details.

Thanks in advance