[Digikam-devel] Please tell me how to compile digikam with exiv2 and kdcraw libraries

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:17:24 BST 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 19:29, Jens Müller <tschensinger at web.de> wrote:

> @Marty
> Did you try to replace the accordingly two lines in env_svn.sh script with:
>
> # export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$DIGIKAMDEST/lib:$DIGIKAMDEST/lib64/kde4:
> $DIGIKAMDEST/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
> # export
> LDPATH="$DIGIKAMDEST/lib:$DIGIKAMDEST/lib64/kde4:$DIGIKAMDEST/lib64:
> $LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
>
> Jens

Yeah, that was first thing I did (I also wrote it two days ago already ;) I
also tried to link those compiled & installed libs into /usr/lib64/kde4
where are the distro digiKam libs. But running the compiled digiKam without
the switching script does not work either, which I guess it should be able
to pick up the system libs. I suspect some linker problem here...

Marty