[Digikam-devel] Exif auto-rotation not working anymore

Johannes Wienke jwienke at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon May 10 13:15:46 BST 2010

Andreas Huggel wrote:
> The exiv2 warning text itself is garbled, looks like there is an echo :)
> I suspect your installation is somehow messed up.

This was trunk from a few weeks ago. Nevertheless, other users report
the same problem (see bug report), so it must be something else that is
causing the rotation problem.

Can it be the dcraw update? There was an assumption that preview images
are rotated correctly by dcraw and the rotation problem only exists with
preview versions, not with completely demosaiced images.

Regards,
Johannes