[Digikam-devel] libkexiv2 interface

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat May 8 12:05:45 BST 2010

Just take a care about KDE 4.5 beta1 when API are frozen. libkexiv2
depand of KDE release. After this date we can only add new method, but
no break binary.

In general, we don't touch kdegraphics libs code from trunk after
first beta release...

Anyway, i'm agree also to factory libkexiv2 API to use QVariant
methods instead duplicated method based on Qt conatainer as QString
for ex. These changes require two stage in libkexiv2 release. One to
add method and set old methods as deprecated. One other to remove
deprecated methods... I already started this task in libkexiv2 with
trunk. But not all is done of course.

Best

Gilles