[Digikam-devel] Request to be mentored for digikam face-recognition

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:49:07 BST 2010

> As digiKam is Amarok like for Photo and video, i prefer to see
> QtScript used in digiKam. Also, as Kross is not maintained anymore,
> it's a non sense to use it...

QtScript looks quite good. Lets go ahead and integrate it in digikam.
A nice tutorial on QtScript.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMYFY8N7bUM

> Note : i can try to mentor kunal...

It would be great !
when can we meet on IRC (UTC) ? to discuss the QtScript integration in
digikam.
my irc nick is gancient

> Gilles Caulier

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh
Dept of Computer Sc. & Engineering.
Sir MVIT
Bangalore,India

Quote:
"Ignorance is not a sin, the persistence of ignorance is"
--
"If you find a task difficult today, you'll find it difficult 10yrs later
too !"

Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net
V-card:http://tinyurl.com/86qjyk