[Digikam-devel] Tool / Filter Description

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Mon Mar 8 06:46:23 GMT 2010

This is a simple QFrame with CSS styling for the round corners, this CSS style
can be adopted to our theming engine I guess.

I don't think that every single widget must respect the KDE look and feel, but
anyway this was just a suggestion. We can display the information in another
way. I only wanted it to be more separated from the rest of the settings, and
since a QFrame with "QFrame::StyledPanel | QFrame:.Sunken" doesn't look the
same for every KDE theme (some themes don't even draw a border), I used a CSS
style that will make sure that it looks the same for every KDE theme, Windows
and MacOSX.

Andi Clemens
www.digikam.org