[Digikam-devel] curves settings widget and vertical gradient

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 22:14:33 GMT 2010

Gimp and Photoshop show this vertical curves gradian. To be
homogenous, we need to let this here.

The solution is to adjust target image histogram left margin, use
vertical gradian width. I do something similar to level tool setting
view. Look in code there :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/imageplugins/coreplugin/adjustlevelstool.cpp#222

Gilles