[Digikam-devel] I'm back with questions - AutoCorrections tool memory usage and resource leaks

Matthias Welwarsky matze at welwarsky.de
Thu Mar 4 23:35:51 GMT 2010

Hi Gilles,

On Wednesday 03 March 2010 11:06:01 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Well, i'm waiting your patch...

I've committed my changes. It seems to work, but it's difficult to evaluate
the effect. You can use the "pmap" tool to monitor the memory map of the
process. At least big allocations like whole images show up in the list as
individual "[anon]" mappings.

Interestingly I still see large memory blocks allocated even after closing the
image editor, but they don't seem to become more and more.

regards,
matthias