[Digikam-devel] big changes in GoSC2010 branche...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 07:47:48 BST 2010

Hi all,

Please take a care.

In plan to branch kipi-plugins into GoSC 2010 to include xmp sidecar
support with new libkexiv2, I renamed whole dirs about GoSC 2010 at
the same place to be able to checkout all contents easily with just
one subversion call. All is there now :

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/graphics/

All code here are dedicated to gosc 2010 :

"digikam" is 1.5.0 version. It include currently xmp sidecar support,
pure Qt4 port of preview widget, image versionning support by Martin.
This branch will include too, face detection by Aditya and QTScript
support by Kunal.

"kipi-plugins" is empty for the moment but it will host next 1.5.0
version. I will branch trunk at this place today and replace old
gpssync code by gpssync2.

"gosc-geocoding" is experimental code from Michael and Gabriel.

"libkexiv2" is 1.2.0 version including xmp sidecar support.  It's
required for digiKam 1.5.0 and kipi-plugins 1.5.0

"libkface" is libface/opencv interface from Aditya for face detection.
It's required for digiKam 1.5.0

"libkmap" is marble/openstreetmap/googlemap interface from Michael and
Gabriel for geocoding works.  It's required for digiKam 1.5.0 and
kipi-plugins 1.5.0

"gpssync2" is new version of Geolocation tool. I will move it to
"kipi-plugins" dir soon, when this last one will be branched.

Please check out this code as well.

Thanks in advance