[Digikam-devel] libface CMake change

Alex Jironkin alexjironkin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 15:07:45 BST 2010

Hi all,

There was a bit of commotion about this in last day or two with the way libface installs its library. The change to lib is a temporary one. We will revert to installing to lib64 on a 64-bit machine and lib otherwise. Having said this we will also introduce a flag to cmake that will force to install library to where ever you want.

Alex