[Digikam-devel] libface CMake change

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 11:04:05 BST 2010

I will test this on the week end.

Q : Do you have compiled libface + libkface under windows ? which
compiler you use ? Which version of OpenCV you use ? Do you have
compiled OpenCV ?

Here, i use MinGW with GCC 3.x. OPenCV do not compile fine. Installing
Gcc 4.x is very complex. I don't find a simple and functional way for
that.

Any tips are welcome.

Gilles