[Digikam-devel] Changes in libkipi

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 08:45:40 BST 2010

Change are fine for me.

Your new kipiinterface.cpp/.h changes must be integrated in digiKam
GoSC branche :

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/graphics/digikam/gsoc-2010/

This digiKam version is delegate to host all change done during GoSC
2010. It include face detection and image versioning.

This branch is synchronized with trunk by Marcel

Libkipi code cannot be included to trunk now. You must wait KDE 4.5
release (planed this summer), to not break binary compatibility.
library API and ABI version ID must be increased.

Gilles Caulier