[Digikam-devel] Changes in libkipi

Gabriel Voicu ping.gabi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 20:08:07 CEST 2010

Hello everyone!

I've added a function in libkipi that returns the tagModel from digikam.
I've needed a new function instead of the existing selection widget because
selection widget had some extra options that are not needed in gpssync(like
the search tool or album selection tool).

The code from libkipi is here [0] (interface.h, interface.cpp) and the
changes from digikam's kipiinterface are here [1] (kipiinterface.h,

If you have any observation or suggestion about this, please tell me.

Gabriel Voicu

[0] websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/graphics/libkipi-gsoc-2010/libkipi/
[1] websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/graphics/gsoc-geocoding/