[Digikam-devel] About retrieving tags from digikam and tags properties

Gabriel Voicu ping.gabi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 13:21:02 BST 2010

Thank you Gilles for fast answering, but this code is about how to retrieve
tags from one image and I need to retrieve the tag tree containing all tags
from digikam.

For example, let's say we have two photos in gpssync2 and we want that
reverse geocoding tags country name as childs for "Places" tag. We select
Places tag.

root Tag---Friends
             \--Places

And after applying reverse geocoding process, the tag tree will look like
this:

root Tag---Friends
             \--Places---France
                           \--Germany

That's why I need digikam tag tree in kipi interface; to give the user the
possibility to select where he wants to integrate new resulted tags in tag
hierarchy.

Best regards,

Gabriel