[Digikam-devel] how to add a func : first step?

Frédéric Degraeve frederic.degraeve at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 23:09:35 BST 2010

Hello

I use often digikam for my photos. I need a non-present functionality.
Having different experiences in C++, I look to add this by my-self.

I'd like to sync my albums on digikam and flickr.

In a first step, it would be nice to create for each album a new photoset
and to upload the contents of this album. I guess it's only a use of the
existing development.

I guess there are two different ways to do it:
- to add a button on the "export to flickr"
- to add a batch process

Personally, I feed the second way more appropriated.

For now, I've compiled the source and read the flickr add-in.

How do you advise me to go on this development? Which way is easier or
cleaner?

Thanks

Regards,
Frédéric