[Digikam-devel] libkmap cmake error with KDE trunk

Aditya Bhatt adityabhatt1991 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:25:19 BST 2010

Hi,

I have compiled KDE trunk on my new laptop and after compiling and
installing marble, I still get this error when compiling libkmap:

aditya at aditya-laptop:~/kde/src/branches/extragear/graphics/libkmap$ cmakekde
-- Found Qt-Version 4.7.0 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Found KDE 4.5 include dir: /home/aditya/kde/include
-- Found KDE 4.5 library dir: /home/aditya/kde/lib
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor:
/home/aditya/kde/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /home/aditya/kde/bin/automoc4
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:38 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  Could not find module FindMarbleWidget.cmake or a configuration file for
  package MarbleWidget.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindMarbleWidget.cmake or set
  MarbleWidget_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration file
for
  MarbleWidget.  The file will have one of the following names:

    MarbleWidgetConfig.cmake
    marblewidget-config.cmake

-- Found Kexiv2 library in cache: /home/aditya/kde/lib/libkexiv2.so
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

---

Turns out that marble installs this:
-- Up-to-date: /home/aditya/kde/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindMarble.cmake

But I don't see it installing  either MarbleWidgetConfig.cmake or
 marblewidget-config.cmake.

Can anyone using KDE trunk help me out?