[Digikam-devel] Overlay buttons in preview mode and text label

Johannes Wienke languitar at semipol.de
Sun Jan 31 22:05:22 GMT 2010

Am 31.01.2010 21:44 schrieb Marcel Wiesweg:

>> It would be much better to have these controls not overlaying the image at
>> all, but maybe this is just my opinion :D
>
> Currenlty it's not possible any more to get back from preview to icon view by
> a simple mouse click. Only by hitting the tiny icon, third of five. Is this
> intentional?

I also don't like this behaviour. Simply viewing one image and then
switching back to icon view is now a nuisance. I don't understand why we
cannot use single click anymore. Panning the preview is always a drag
operation. So it would be no problem to separate this from a single
click for switching back to the icon view.

Johannes