[Digikam-devel] release plan for 1.2.0

Johannes Wienke languitar at semipol.de
Sun Jan 31 14:49:02 GMT 2010

Hi,

Am 31.01.2010 15:40 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> Which release plan do you want for 1.2.0 release, about album treeview
> model view port ?
>
> I want also personally port preview widget to pure Qt4 with this release...
>
> What do you think about 1.2.0 release in 2 month ?

I would wait for the first user comments after merging back to trunk.
Right now I have the feeling that there are not that much regression
bugs but who knows. ;) If there aren't many bugs we could plan a fast
release to my mind otherwise not. ;)

There are two open issues from my point of view:
1. The Camera UI needs a model behind the icon view which could be a lot
of work and I don't know when and how this should be done
2. I would really argue, that the complete source code needs to be
restructured into folders that a) reflect the purpose of the classes and
b) make clear, which file belongs to which library and how the
dependencies work. I had so many problems finding out which file is in
which library and for what reason and the digikam-folder is so bloated...

Johannes