[Digikam-devel] Merging back the model view port

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:50:13 GMT 2010

Johannes,

Nicolas Lécureil, from Mandriva, will make digiKam and kipi-plugins
tarballs sunday evening (i think, i not sure).

Of course, you need that tarballs are done to merge your branch to trunk.

Posting an annonce in digiKam.org is the best i think. Explain all,
what you want that users test, what part are changed, and use
screenshots if necessary.

After that, just use digiKam.org page to post a message to all mailing
list, and don't forget facebook groups where a lots of users are
registered.

That all i think

Gilles