[Digikam-devel] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:39:10 GMT 2010

2009/12/21 Johannes Wienke <languitar at semipol.de>:
> Ok, now that it compiled some comments:
>
> 1. Nice! Great results on first shot. :) Thanks for the tool.
>
> 2. What about adding the ability to generate a preview on a down-scaled
> version of the images? That could speed up the process of finding the right
> parameters.

Johannes,

In trunk, i changed  a lots of code and implemented preview management
with Exposure Blending.

Please, Checkout svn, recompile, and test. Test all cases.

I have done a million of test tody, to be sure that nothing is broken,
but... you know software... regression is regression

At least now, rendering is screen is very  very fast : less than 2
seconds. You can see all enfuse settings changes quickly and
compare... This tool is really great.

Preview use JPEG image (1280x1024). I think it's really enough.

Using Save button, generate target images now. This part take a while
now. But there is no other way of course...

Ah, and I forget : Happy new year.