[Digikam-devel] Speed of new filters

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:18:53 GMT 2010

Yes, but i think it's not enough. It option is enable, and you zoom
in, when you back in editor canvas, you must zoom/pan at the same
place than preview widget (without this option this is done in fact)

Also, the zoom factor on zoom tool from status bar is wrong. Go to
100% and compare with editor canvas in the same case : it's not the
same result. We must adjust a size ratio in this case to adjust zoom
factor, else people will crying again (i fix 2 bugs recently about
this problem. I don't know yet the right way to do it (:=))), but use
EditorToolIface api must be fine.

Gilles