[Digikam-devel] database migration problem? no pictures shown

Klaus Weidenbach Klaus.Weidenbach at gmx.net
Sat Feb 13 21:08:19 GMT 2010

Hello,

I had to activate the option to display count of items in Tree Views first and now I see numbers next to the albums. It shows the correct numbers of items that are inside the folders.

There exists just one collection. It is a LVM volume with ext4 just for
digiKam.

The LED in the status bar is gray (disabled). I can filter by movie files and the LED is green, but if I filter for images it is always red.

Oh I found out something interesting. Maybe it could be interesting for you.
Calender view only shows the numbers of video and sound files in parentheses and I can see them there. The same for Timeline view. Tags view shows the correct numbers of items in parentheses, but I just see videos.
Well, if I go to Searches and search for something I see the pictures that fit to my search!!!

Regards,
Klaus
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser