[Digikam-devel] Batch Queue Manager

Jens Müller tschensinger at web.de
Sun Feb 7 12:13:25 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I played arround with BQM.

The first thing I noticed is that actions like add tool, add image, move tool
and so on work for the current queue (right), but start action will start all
queues. Is this intented? I expect that start is also for the current queue
and that I can set up a queue, start it and immediately can prepare the next
queue while the first is running.

Looking for bug #201591 it would be nice to reset proccessed items when
assigned tools or assigned tools settings to one queue changed.
There is already a signal 'signalAssignedToolsChanged', but this signal is
also called when switching beetween queues, and for every tool that is started
in running mode. I don't see why 'signalAssignedToolsChanged' should be
signaled to a queue in both cases at all. Next, if move a tool up or down this
signal is called twice.

Waiting for comments ;) , Jens