[Digikam-devel] Easy way to get svn changes overview?

Mickey M.Mickey at gmx.de
Thu Feb 4 12:51:39 GMT 2010

Hi folks,
to get an impression when I have to update my digikam svn build I
wondered, if there is an easy access to the commits and logs of the svn
trunk.
I know that there is the kde websvn interface, but this shows all
updates of the kde software, and I don't know how to filter just the
digikam parts, so finding digikam there is a mess.
So could you please give me a hint how to get this web interface
filtered for digikam, or how to get the information on another way?
thank you.

greets mike