[Digikam-devel] Overlay buttons in preview mode and text label

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:42:57 GMT 2010

Using KDE control panel setting will increase the puzzle again. Image
Gnome users under unbutu which have not installed KDE control center.
They will become completely crazy if a simple behavior settings is
located outside digiKam. this is why i won't to see a settings for a
simple action like this...

Note : look in gwenview how left/right mouse buttons are configurable.
I think is bad idea to make this behavior configurable (it's another
story), but at least, Aurélien do not use KDE control panel for
that...

Gilles