[Digikam-devel] preliminary git repository for testing
marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Thu Dec 16 13:17:11 GMT 2010
I have pushed a ruleset for git migration, which is apparently working, to
kde-ruleset, and file the sysadmin request.
A preliminary repository, generated yesterday, is available for testing on
ssh git at huey.kde.org
(See http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/DeveloperAccessForRuleWriting for info)
You can also download it with scp, but it's 490 MB, so I did not do that yet.
The repository seems to be all right, log ranges from Dec 15th 2010 to Apr
23rd 2004, with the birth of kipi-plugins. But I did not yet check it with
gitk or any other tool which may be suitable.
We should also decide if we want kipi-plugins' history in master or a
I suggest the following procedure:
1) We wait until the repository is setup by the sysadmins.
2) Someone (Gilles) fixes a date, perhaps next week, after 1.7.0 release and
merging changes from trunk to branch is done.
3) At this day our SVN repository is closed for commits.
4) I will run again svn2git, scp the repository to my machine,
and push it to our shiny new git repository.
5) We are all happy to use git!
More information about the Digikam-devel