[Digikam-devel] Re: [Kde-imaging] Re: Re: Git migration for 2.0.0 + code components re-structuring...

Michael G. Hansen mike at mghansen.de
Wed Dec 15 20:10:06 GMT 2010

On 12/15/2010 01:51 PM, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

>> 1. Perhaps You should fix Your FindOpenCV.cmake so that it works on
>> windows with trunk of OpenCV also. I tried to figure out what is going
>> on but failed. I have never written cmake scripts before, I'm just
>> hacking around.
>
> I think the file was copied from somewhere else. And probably never tested on
> Windows. Btw, I haven't ever written a cmake detection script either.
>
>> 2. Maybe it is clever to use same variable names as official
>> OpenCVConfig.cmake does?
>
> That would indeed be an improvement ;-)
>
> Michael, you have had a look into this. Is the FindOpenCV.cmake written
> cleanly, or is it a hack?

Looking at this one:

http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/FindOpenCV.cmake

It states it supersedes the one we have (Jan Woetzel version), but I
can't tell which one would work better, and I'm not sure the Jan Woetzel
version we have is the original one.

I only know that the version from willowgarage.com does not find my
OpenCV installation (debian sid)... so I really can't tell which one is
'right'...

Michael