[Digikam-devel] Splash photo for 2.0

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 18:01:40 GMT 2010

Hi all,

will the 2.0 beta1 have a different splash image than the current trunk
does? If yes and if there's still not any photo chosen for that, I managed
to get a photo today, nothing special, but I think it's not that bad for a
splash screen, see here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mck182/5235185858/ so
this could be used, I'd be honored to provide an image for digiKam's
splashscreen ;)

Also, did we remove the solution for full digiKam closing from 2.0 branch?
Because there are some other problems connected with that - for example, you
are unable to unmount your removeable media, which are used by digiKam,
because the process is still running and therefore it won't allow you to
unmount.

Marty